- Tickets necessary at time of entry
- Shoes and appropriate dress required
- Small phone-sized wallets are permitted
- No bags permitted into the venue. Includes backpacks, large shoulder bags, purses
- No bottles of any kind permitted into the venue. Free water will be available at the back of the gym
- Reentry is not permitted once ticket is scanned for the show
- No coats are permitted into the venue. Coat check will be provided in the ECAV lobby. Please leave your coats there in exchange for a ticket which will be required for coat pickup
- No tailgating in adjacent parking lots
- No mosh pits, fighting, or physical altercations before, during, or after the concert
- No alcohol etc. allowed in ECAV or on line
As you make choices regarding activities before and after the concert, please note the following tips:
- Illicit and illegal substances are NOT allowed on campus.
- Know the CONSEQUENCES associated with alcohol and other drug use
- MDMAs (molly, ecstasy, etc.) can cause tremors, muscle cramps, anxiety, and even lead to depression. AVOID using all illegal/illicit drugs.
- Use the Buddy System – Always travel with a friend and let them know if you are not feeling well or if you need a break.
- If you see something that makes you uncomfortable, address it or find somebody who can.
- Dancing and exhausting your body for several hours can result in dehydration or heat exhaustion, with or without the use of substances. Be sure to take a break, hydrate and cool-down regularly.
- Make sure to eat healthy meals and get appropriate sleep before and after the event.
- Make sure to eat well before heading to the event and eat a sufficient meal after.
YOU WILL BE HELD TO THE STANDARDS AND POLICIES FOUND IN THE STUDENT HANDBOOK. IF YOU ARE INTOXICATED YOU ARE AT RISK OF NOT ENTERING THE CONCERT. DON’T RISK IT.
YOU REPRESENT RPI, DON’T DESTROY THE IMAGE OF THE STUDENT BODY AND RUIN THE FUTURE OF CONCERTS. DON’T BE THAT PERSON.